Get the big hair, neon brights & hammer pants ready! It’s PLAYLIST WEDNESDAY 80’s style! This was another tough task to narrow the songs down to only 10, we actually added a bonus track to make it 11. Do you have favorites from the 80’s? Help us out and give us some of your favorite picks. What are 5 -10 songs that keep you energized and movin' and groovin'?
“Heads up” since September is national YOGA month, next week we’re choosing our top 10 yoga tunes. Great for meditation, relaxation & restoration!
Body Beautiful Playlist – Week of September 22, 2010
- Beat It – Micheal Jackson
- Thriller – Micheal Jackson
- I love Rock & Roll – Joan Jett & The Black Hearts
- Flashdance (What A Feeling) – Irene Cara
- Walk This Way – Run DMC & Aerosmith
- 8675309 – Tommy Tutone
- Turn This Mutha Out – MC Hammer
- The Reflex – Duran Duran
- Express Yourself - Madonna
- It’s Tricky – Run DMC
- *Karma Chameleon – Culture Club